by Team Cryo, May 19,2020
Retail establishments, by their nature, bring people from all walks of life together in one, confined space. As a result, °CRYO Stay Young has taken strict steps to help prevent the spread of coronavirus for employees and customers in all our centers.
As the UAE government begins to lift the lockdown restrictions on stay-at-home and lifted as well as restrictions for public areas such as malls, parks, and wellness centers. The “new normal” is a phrase you’ve probably been hearing a lot lately, but °CRYO STAY YOUNG is truly ready for it! However, in times like these, safety is more important than ever.
Updated Safety Precautions post COVID-19 across all °CRYO Branches
- Mandatory temperature checks before each appointment. Each staff and each °CRYO visitor at arrival in the branch should mandatory do a non-contact and no-intrusive body temperature scan for signs of fever. If body temperature is more than 37.8°C or if we notice any other symptoms, we do not proceed with any services or treatments; advising the client to visit the nearest hospital for a check-up!
- Clients must wear a face mask at all times.
- We encourage each °CRYO branch visitor to disinfect hands with provided hand sanitizer right at the entrance of the facility and across the facility.
- Appointments must be booked in advance! (no walk-ins accepted)
- Book via WhatsApp/Line, calling us, website, or through the App (https://www.cryo.com/locations/)
- No facial treatments are available!
- Cancel appointments if you feel even slightly unwell.
- Weekly disinfection, sterilization, and sanitation are done by a 3rd party contractor approved by the government.
- We clean our hands regularly (especially before/after providing treatments, touching high-touch surfaces etc.)
- Sanitize all high-touch objects (phones, keyboards, computer screen & mouse, POS terminals, iPads, displays, remotes, calculators, dispensers, handles, doorknobs, switches) before and after each usage.
- All desks, tables, cupboards, shelves, and chairs are wiped down with disinfectant minimum 3 times per day.
- The entire store (floor, rooms & hallways) is cleaned and disinfected a minimum 3 times per day.
Why we are doing all of this?
As per the World Health Organization, contamination on surfaces and objects touched by employees and customers is one of the main ways that coronavirus spreads so we want to make sure all the safety precautions are taken.
But that’s not all!
As per the UAE Government public safety precaution, we want to remind you as well the following safety measures are additionally taken:
- We accommodate fewer people by limiting the total number of visitors to a maximum of 3 clients at the same time. All clients must book an appointment in advance.
- We ensure at least 2 meters distancing measure is maintained between clients in all common areas (not applicable to family members).
- The elderly above 60 years old and children under the age of 12 years are not permitted to enter the facilities.
- Each client’s total visit duration should be less than 2 hours.
- We ensure drinking water in small disposable plastic bottles is available at all times and is given to clients as per request.
Updated Safety Procedures Per °CRYO treatments!
- For °CRYO Body treatment, we advise that you purchase a personal set of protective gear from CRYO such as headband, mask, mittens, shorts, top (for women only), knee-high socks.
- Before & after each °CRYO Body session, we have a standard procedure inline to disinfect the chamber, we also spray alcohol disinfectant (70%) inside of thermal shoes and we put both shoes inside the UV light sterilizer machine for 30 minutes.
- After each °CRYOTHOR Body session, we spray Isopropyl 70% Alcohol on both top and bottom covers, dry wipe with one-time use rough gauze.
- After each °CRYO Slim session, we use anti-bacterial wipes on the applicator, hose, display, and holder.
- After each Localized °CRYO session, we use anti-bacterial wipes on the nozzle, handle, display, top cover.
- After each °CRYO Press session, the sleeves, and the machine we spray alcohol and dry-wipe with one-time use rough gauze.
- After each use of the TENS electrodes for °CRYO FREZZIO, goniometer, TheraGUN, localized °CRYOTHOR we wipe them down the anti-bacterial wipes.
Treatment Room Safety:
- We sanitize each treatment room after every treatment
- Change the top bed sheet and all towels (if used/in contact)
- Change the top bed cover and we ensure the room is well ventilated
- Keep the air-conditioning system on high to ensure optimum ventilation
Together, with sensible actions, we will get through this. °CRYO Stay Young is committed to the health and safety of our clients and staff. We wish everyone good health and stay cool over the coming weeks.
NewsletterSubscribe to get our best °CRYO stories straight into your inbox!
No spam, Only high-quality content